For your safety and in consideration of the driver and other riders, please follow the Rider Code of Conduct while riding the bus.
Ensure a Safe and Easy Ride for YOU
- Remain seated while bus is moving.
- Seats in front are reserved for seniors and riders with disabilities, when needed.
- Let your driver know if you need to transfer buses. They can help!
- As the bus approaches your stop, pull the yellow cord to request a stop.
- Do not cross in front of the bus after disembarking.
Follow General Rules of Safety
- No smoking, including vapor and e-cigarettes.
- No bicycles inside the bus.
- Wheeled items (ex, strollers, walkers, luggage) must be secured at all times.
- Service dogs are permitted. Pets and emotional support animals must be in a carrier.
- No hazardous materials on bus (ex, firearms, sharp objects, flammables).
Respect Other Riders and Your Driver
- No abusive or disruptive behavior, including loitering or soliciting.
- Use headphones when speaking, listening, or watching on personal devices. No phone calls on speaker.
- Shoes and shirts are required.
Help Keep Our Buses Clean
- Dispose of all trash in the wastebasket.
- Food and beverage must be in closed containers.
- Keep feet off the seats.
If you’ve lost an item on our bus, call the AT office at 802-295-1824, x203.
Riders who do not follow these rules may be ejected from the bus.
Your driver is responsible for the care of the bus and its riders and is authorized to act in the interest of everyone’s safety. Riders must follow driver instructions.