On Wednesday, February 22nd, Chippers, Inc. will be trimming the trees in front of the Kilton Library and may need to use AT bus spaces. Some buses may not be parked at their usual spots and may even be found on Atwood Avenue, waiting for passengers boarding.
For everyone’s ease and safety during this process, please note the following:
- Observe the Destination Sign on each bus.
- Pay attention to the driver’s announcements concerning transfers.
- Ask the drivers if you aren’t sure where your next bus will be parked.
- Be patient with the drivers. They may not be sure where your next bus will be until the last minute.
- Be sure to let your driver know if you plan to transfer at the Kilton Library.
Thank you for your cooperation!