Corporate Sponsorship and
Enhance your corporate image while
growing your bottom line
“AT signs are my traveling billboard”
AT offers companies like yours the opportunity to align your messaging with the Upper Valley’s preeminent transit organization. Your messages on AT are the largest and most visible in the region. Avoid the clutter of other media, stand out with AT.
AT is where you want your message to be, constantly before your customers
AT’s 33 buses typically travel more than 10,000 miles a week. In each of the busiest areas of the Upper Valley – Hanover, Lebanon, Norwich and Hartford – an AT bus is seen every few minutes.
Upper Valley Daily Commuters
|And with 1.3 million visitor trips a year to the Upper Valley, you will reach
potential customers who likely will not access other media.
AT Is Good for Your Business……
Who Rides AT?
83% of riders use AT 3 or more days per week
72% have been riding longer than 1 year
54% use AT to get to work
- Reach thousands of commuters each day
- Nearly a million loyal riders each year
- Highly visible impact
- A captive audience
- Associate your brand with one of the Upper
Valley’s most trusted organizations
- Cost competitive – especially when compared to a
4 inch daily black and white newspaper ad
- Beat the media confusion and clutter
- Reach an educated, affluent, influential population
And AT goes to your customers!
Your message that people see is high impact, attractive and with far less competition for their attention ….unlike in print or on television, radio or the internet. Plus your message is seen Monday-Friday, 52 weeks per year, building recall through repetition.
What are my options?
Sponsorship – messages are restricted to sponsor identification, and a description of your product or services. Because of these limitations sponsorship signs may be lower cost.
Advertising – has fewer limitations than sponsorship, allowing you to promote your commercial interests by including qualitative and comparative language or other indications of saving or value as incentives to sell your product or service.
Corporate Sponsors and Advertisers have included
How does my sponsorship help my customers?
- AT is the preeminent transit provider in the Upper Valley with nearly a million riders per year, over 12 million since 2000
- AT is Fare Free
- AT helps remove cars from the road, over 1,200,000 miles avoided per year – 46 times around the world per year
- With fewer cars AT reduces the need for parking
- AT reduces pollution, at least 31,000 pounds of carbon monoxide each year, nitrous oxides reduced by 95% and particulate matter by 90%
What Do I Do Now?
Sponsorship – Contact AT at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 802-295-1824, extension 205 and ask for Gary Daniels.
Advertising – Contact ATA Outdoor Media at ataoutdoormedia.com or call Jane or Mary Anne at 603-436-0008.
Frequently Asked Questions….
- How many signs can I lease? The only limit is the size of the AT fleet and available space.
- What does my lease include? Your lease specifies the number of signs, the time period, and the cost for rental as well as printing and installation.
- Who else will have a sign on the same side of the bus? No one unless you choose to co-sponsor your side. But there may be other sponsors on the other sides.
- Can I be guaranteed that my sign will be on a certain AT route? No, the buses are assigned different routes on different days based upon ridership levels and availability of buses. You will have the advantage of having your sign visible throughout the AT system. Buses may also be off the road for maintenance and repair.
- What is my sign made of? The sign is printed on plastic, laminated and applied to the exterior of the bus.
- How long will my sign last? Several years; we have signs that have been on for 7 years.
- What happens if AT damages my sign? AT will replace or repair the sign if damage is caused by AT.
- What happens if the bus is off the road for an extended period? We will work with you to either extend your contract or, if the bus is permanently disabled, put a new sign on another bus at no cost to you.
- Who should I use for design and production of my sign? Design can be handled by your in-house graphics design staff or can be contracted. Production is provided by a printer who provides competitive pricing while producing a product that reflects well upon you and AT and is best for our buses. Application and removal is handled by AT or ATA.
- How long does it take to have the sign on the bus? Once you send us your design, we typically can have your sign on the bus in two weeks.
- What messaging is prohibited? Messaging that
- Embodies, reflects, implies or otherwise creates an appearance of an endorsement of a particular political body or candidate will not be accepted.
- Reflects, implies, or otherwise expresses a viewpoint on controversial issues of public importance or interest may not be accepted.
- Is inconsistent with Advance Transit’s non-commercial, nonprofit nature and mission.
- May jeopardize Advance Transit’s pre-existing sources of funding for its public services and other activities.
- Is for certain types of business such as companies that manufacture or advocate for tobacco, alcohol or firearm products, although advertising and sponsorship from subsidiaries or other affiliated entities may be considered when the entity manufactures unobjectionable products.
- Is of a sexual nature or promoting and marketing sexually oriented materials, services or products may not be accepted.
- For a sponsorship sign messaging that contains qualitative or comparative language, price information or other indications of savings or value, endorsements, or inducements to purchase, sell or use the products or services cannot not be accepted.