Come join an outstanding group of people working together to provide free transit in Vermont and New Hampshire with the goal of reducing traffic congestion.
What We Value
To Assure the Continued Viability and Accessibility of Upper Valley Communities by Providing
Safe, Effective, and Friendly Public Transportation Services.
Advance Transit is an equal opportunity employer in the Upper Valley that prides itself on providing an open and inclusive work environment, competitive pay, excellent benefits and a strong work-life balance. Our benefits include:
- We pay 80% of healthcare premium and an annual HSA contribution of $2,500 for single or $5,000 for family coverage.
- We provide dental coverage and pays 100% of the premiums for Short & Long Term Disability and Life & ADD coverage.
- Paid vacation starts accruing upon hire at 16 days per year along with 8 days of sick leave and 6 paid holidays.
- 403(b) Retirement plan with an employer matching contribution of 50% up to 5% of employee’s deferral.
- Employee Assistance Program and hotline for referrals, coaching, counseling and more
- No late night shifts. No weekends. No over-night shifts.
- We pay for CDL training and licensure.
If you have any questions, please email Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.