To locate an Advance Transit bus stop:
1. Go to Google Transit by clicking on the link below.
2. Drag the map to display the general area you are interested in, or enter a starting and ending point in the "Directions" box.
3. Zoom in on the map until bus stop symbols appear.
4. Click on a bus stop symbol to see the name of the stop and the names of the bus routes that serve this location.
5. Click on the "Street View" picture to get a look at the stop. You may need to click and drag the picture to bring the bus stop sign into view.